Description: The original MSDN images are taken as the basis for this assembly. In one image, 44 editions of Windows 7 x86 and x64 are combined with updates for July 2020. At the initial stage of installation, it is possible to select the language, the desired bit depth and the system edition. Details below.
• The assembly is based on the original MSDN images:
• The assembly is complete, nothing is cut or deleted, only minor shutdowns;
• The install.wim file is compressed to ESD format to reduce the size of the image;
• Integrated fresh USB 3.0 / 3.1NVMe drivers;
• Bootloader Windows Boot Manager (x86 / x64) v.7 by KottoSOFT;
• The installation interface was changed in the assembly, tweaks, the patch was not applied;
• Integrated, specified language packs and updates at the time the assembly was created;
• Two boot.wim in the bootloader, select boot.wim of the bit depth that you intend to install;
• This is important if, for example, you are going to install a 32-bit system, and select a boot label for 64 bits, then you cannot install, while the 32-bit bootloader can set both bits.