Description: You want a new PC or laptop and by now you’ve probably made up your mind as to whether it should be a Windows, Mac (or even Linux) device. Go for Windows and your choice is more complicated as there’s Windows 10 S, Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro.
Let’s narrow things down a bit and remove Windows 10 S from the equation. This is a new version of the OS that is aimed at students and teachers, though you may find it on some ‘regular’ laptops, such as the Surface Laptop from Microsoft.
- Improves security in the Microsoft Store.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus).
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
- Updates an issue that might cause certain games and applications to have visual distortion when resizing in windowed mode or switching from full screen to window mode.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy.
- Updates an issue that might prevent some applications from printing documents that contain graphics or large files.
- Updates an issue that might prevent you from connecting to OneDrive using the OneDrive app.