Description: Thea for Cinema 4D is the perfect companion for Cinema 4D users who want the highest quality photorealistic rendering inside their modeling application. The plugin offers a list of advanced tools while being actively developed to meet the most demanding visualization requirements.
Content Browser with Online Repository:
- The Content Browser makes it easier to add materials and HDR images in the scene. Materials can either be applied to selected objects or added to the material manager.
- Adding HDR images in the scene is easier since skies are now being added as a Sky object with a Thea Sky tag already assigned to it.
- It is also possible to add your own local folders in the Custom Folders area.
In v2.2, the Thea Material Editor is fully integrated inside Cinema 4D. Thea Shaders can be helpful to make it easier to apply tonemapping and modify the texture coordinates for every bitmap and also add advanced procedurals like Fresnel Ramp.
Backface Material Support:
- With the Backface material support, it is now possible to create material like, sheets of paper, labels, leaves, etc.
- It is integrated inside Cinema 4D supporting the Front & Back side option of the Texture tag.