Terrorarium is a 3D puzzle platformer about wanton destruction & adorable gore across a galaxy of community-designed murder gardens. Conquer dangerous alien worlds as a feisty granny with a chip on her shoulder and an army of cute but expendable walking mushrooms.
Explore surreal space vegetation, protect your beloved Moogu spawn, and hurl them at enemies to their murderous – and hilarious – deaths.
- Maneuver through a 25+ level Story Campaign
- Shepherd your herd of expendable Moogu and hurl them at enemies to solve puzzles
- Craft your own handmade levels in Maker Mode
- Share your creations in-game via Steam Workshop
- Play and rate community-made murder gardens
Terrorarium is an action-packed puzzle platformer about setting out to win the annual murder garden competition hosted by the Intergalactic Horrorcultural Society. Play as The Gardener, the beloved and perpetual-runner-up space granny, as she flaunts the rules with her genetically engineered ambulatory mushrooms aka Moogu in tow.
Then, head on over to Maker Mode to create, build, and play community-made murder gardens supported by Steam Workshop.
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Stitch Media
Publisher: Stitch Media