A narrative-driven, Arena-style RPG
Survive the Madness of the Singularity
Tactics Arena is a narrative-driven RPG set in the universe of A Memory of Eternity. Taking place immediately after the events of the The Singularity Wish, the player assumes control of Eloise Fleming, a talented and capable young programmer at the Synder Corporation. Waking up in an unfamiliar cell with three other captives, Eloise and her new companions will have to fight their way out through the Arena.
Tactics Arena is a combat-heavy game designed around character building and loot. Game length can vary depending on the player.
- A robust RPG system that is easy to learn while still offering depth in character building and combat.
- Tactical turn-based, grid-based combat.
- Four main classes, each with 2 unique subclasses that offer access to different skills.
- Loads of weapons, armor, items and resources that can help players turn the tide against vastly more powerful enemies.
- 20 Arena floors with dozens of enemy types, each with their own unique attacks, weaknesses and special abilities.
- Hundreds of lines of dialogue, the context of which depends on the choices you make.
- A personal story revolving around the technological singularity.
- Multiple endings.
Developer: A Memory of Eternity LLC
Publisher: A Memory of Eternity LLC