The legend begins!
Deep in the heart of Downtown Phoenix Arizona exists the Japanese Friendship Garden, RoHoEn. Since 1987 it has been a staple of Phoenix and it’s culture. Something is amiss though. Greedy Capitalists have been buying up property around town with malintent and now they’ve set their sights on RoHoEn…
- Fully playable recreation of the RoHoEn Friendship Garden in Downtown Phoenix.
- Play as either Bulk or Slim, the Guardians of the Garden.
- Enjoy stellar artwork by Awacato and Very Evil Tomato.
- Listen to the phenomal soundtrack by Phoenix local MercuriusFM.
- Try out the Joystick support for players who want that classic Beat Em Up feel
This is a very short bite-size game that includes the Garden as a level.
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: The Firebrand of Phoenix
Publisher: The Firebrand of Phoenix