Begin Your Rock Journey
In Rising Star 2, you start as a rookie musician who’s seeking stardom. Create your band, join other musicians, write songs, and craft your setlists. You’ll have to get familiar with the local club scene, perform your first gig and work towards larger venues. The goal? To secure managers, producers, record deals, product endorsements, and much more. It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll.
Create and Customize Your Band
Customize your band with tons of clothing and hair styles, as well as hundreds of different kinds of equipment. You can even get a custom paint job on your band van, photoshoots with your band mates, and buy art to decorate your homes.
Manage Your Musicians
Recruit compatible musicians, balance relationships, earn a reputation and become popular amongst the local scene. Making valuable use of concert guides, choosing the right gig, writing the perfect song, and securing close ties to other bands is all part of the journey to stardom.
Go On Tour
Choose your starting city in the continental United States, and conquer as many cities as you can while on tour. You can even buy a home in each city, to make visits more convenient than staying in a hotel or motel. Of course, trashing hotels is half the fun of touring, but you’ll have to pick up the tab.
- Explore a musical open-world environment.
- Utilize a dynamic musician attitude system (DMAS) to recruit compatible musicians and kick out band members that no longer get along.
- Hire managers to find recording contracts, endorsements, book individual gigs or entire tours.
- Fully customize your band’s appearance and van with thousands of combinations of hairstyles, makeup, clothing and paint jobs.
- Purchase a variety of houses and apartments to call home, with hundreds of customization options.
- Live the classic rockstar life by trashing hotels & motels for inspiration and fun.
- Choose from 600 different types of real equipment to see what works best for your band.
- Booking venues and tours across more than 130 cities in the United States.
- Take on 40 side jobs to earn cash while working your way up to stardom.
- Explores thousands of locations including bars, theaters, stadiums, clothing stores, recording studios, photography studios, hotels, art galleries, print shops, parks, cemeteries, and more
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation