Description: PhotoLine is a full featured image editor with support for text, vector and image layers. In addition to the standard editing features, it supports 16 bits per channel, CMYK and Lab as well as color management with ICC profiles. The include image browser supports IPTC and EXIF data display and editing, batch conversion, HTML gallery output, batch renaming and more.
- Integrates raster graphics editor, vector graphics editor and basic desktop publishing in one program
- Full color management, including Monitor proofing
- RGB, CMYK, Lab and grayscalecolor models; color models and ICC profiles can be chosen on a layer by layer basis
- 8, 16 and 32 bits of colour depth per channel
- Full layer support, including blending modes and grouping
- Non-destructive workflow by adjustment layers, multiple layer masks per layer, and layer styles
- Non-destructive scaling, rotating and perspective correction
- Most filters available as adjustment layers.