Description: Desktop Central is a unified endpoint management solution that helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location. Automate regular endpoint management routines like installing patches, deploying software, imaging and deploying OS, managing assets, software licenses, monitoring software usage statistics, managing USB device usage, taking control of remote desktops, and more. Desktop Central supports managing Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wifi, VPN, Email accounts, etc., apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc., and to secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc. Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Automate patch deployment related to OS and other third party applications and shield Windows and Mac from security threats.
- Simplify software distribution to install and uninstall software with built-in templates for package creation.
- Troubleshoot remote desktops with multi-user collaboration, file transfer, video recording, and more.
- Manage your IT assets, Software Metering, Software License Management, Prohibited Software, and more.
- 25+ pre-defined configurations including Power Management, USB Device Management, Security Policies, and so on.
- Scan and detect missing service packs of OS and Applications and automate deployment to stay up-to-date.
- 100 + out-of-the-box reports provides a quick and complete insight of the Active Directory infrastructure.