NEW AND IMPROVED!
Hundreds of pros and streamers love KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer. Now, KovaaK 2.0 aims to make you a DPS god. Think of us as your gym and personal coach for FPS skills.
- The Sandbox gives you over 3,000 practice scenarios
- The Trainer features greatly enhanced graphics
- The Trainer analyzes your performance and dynamically adjusts to help you improve quickly; our coaching system watches your performance and serves you the kinds of targets you need to improve
- Highly responsive input from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 that has the approval of many top Quake, Fortnite, and Overwatch grand masters who have tested and provided feedback
- The Sandbox features all of the configuration options you’d expect of a competitive FPS title: FOV, separate horizontal/vertical mouse sensitivity, unlocked frame rate, per-weapon config settings, custom crosshairs—and much more:
- Create your own playlists of practice scenarios
- Create your own weapons
- Create your own characters
- Create bots
- Tell the bots how to dodge
- Tell the bots how to aim
- Make challenges to practice specific scenarios similar to those in your favorite FPS
- All profiles can be edited in-game or with text editors.
- Upload your own creations to the Steam workshop for others to practice.
- Compete on the Leaderboards for any and every scenario on the Steam workshop. (global or friends only)
- Custom maps (Note: The Meta does not include a map editor, but rather reads Reflex’s map format thanks to the wonderful developers at TurboPixelStudio. Reflex is available on Steam now and includes a fully featured map editor, as well as awesome Arena FPS gameplay)
- Custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- Visual customizations (Floors/wall textures from a large list of options; bodies and heads of characters can be set to RGB values and differentiated by team; attacks can be set to the colors of characters)
- Mouse sensitivity scaled to popular games including Fortnite, Overwatch, Quake/Source, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- Single-player only.
- Coming soon: Tracking and Scoping in the Trainer, multiplayer competitions, and much more
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
Developer: The Meta
Publisher: The Meta