Description: UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually.
Whether you prefer a darker look, or a more classic white-based skin, UltraCompare’s interface is completely themeable, and comes with several themes hand crafted at IDM. If you design a theme you’d like to share with the rest of our users, send us a pull request on GitHub, or simply email it to our support team.
UltraCompare’s powerful compare functions work just as well over FTP, and even network shares and connected drives. Simply click to open from FTP, choose your connection or create a new one to save for future use. It’s perfect for quickly checking local files and folders against what’s already on the server.
- Powerful 3-way text compare
- Shell Integration (right click menu in Windows Explorer)
- Ability to edit line and merge within UltraCompare
- Copy/paste multiple selected contiguous lines to clipboard
- Copy frame to clipboard
- Ability to see whitespace differences (tabs and spaces)
- Set Tab value to a specific number of spaces (like UltraEdit-32/UEStudio)
- Bookmark support
- Ability to delete lines from file