You looking for hell? Congratulations, you found it!What do you mean, impossible? Ok, let’s explain…A colourful hell. Elliot is a colourful 2D platformer inspired in 16-bit classics yet with a hardcore touch. Don’t be fooled by appearances, it’s a tough game! Run, jump and dash through over 60+ levels to solve the mystery surrounding the World of Elliot, Manuel and the adorable Mombas.Need to know more?
Elliot, that loveable little blue ball, is a Momba, a wild, free, musical creature who lives alone in the natural world. Well, not entirely alone: with his friend, Manuel. But one apparently ordinary day, strange things begin to happen.How to play?It’s easy: run, jump and dash in any direction. Die, come straight back and die again.What will you find?
- Two loveable characters, Elliot and Manuel.
- Collectibles to help you discover the story of Elliot’s World.
- You yourself, making titanic efforts to get through the 60-plus levels in 11 chapters.
- Stress, frustration and possibly rage. but don’t worry, the soundtrack will make everything much easier.
- Speedrun mode, if you want to break personal records or challenge your friends.
- Achievements, in case the ordinary game itself leaves you in need of more.
Love letter to platformers:Elliot is our lil’ love letter to the genre. If you dig platforms and challenges, we promise you’re gonna love this experience.
Developer: Plain and Game
Publisher: Plain and Game