After a devastating war between ancient mages, a powerful spell is all that holds together the shattered planet of Driftland. Faced with the destruction of their entire civilization and life on the planet, the warring factions called a truce and tried to repair the damage – but it was already too late. By using all their remaining magic to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in relative balance.
Many dark ages passed, but when all seemed lost, a ray of hope emerged once more: new sources of magic appeared, and new mages were given birth to across the planet. Now, as the dormant conflicts once again surface, this rediscovered power will determine whether Driftland is restored to its former glory or wiped from the cosmos entirely.
- Procedurally generated world
- Resource- and magic-based economy
- Move and terraform scattered landmasses with magic
- Tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- Explore and fight on the same map
- Set goals instead of directly controlling units
- Single player, campaigns, and multiplayer
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Star Drifters
Publisher: Star Drifters