Description: Blackmagic Design announced Fusion 16 Studio Beta 6 Release Candidate. Last major release version 16 present all of the improvements made to Fusion built into DaVinci Resolve available to VFX artists using the stand alone version of Fusion Studio.
DaVinci Resolve 16 features a revolutionary new cut page specifically designed for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines! The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses machine learning to enable powerful new features such as facial recognition, speed warp and more. Adjustment clips let you apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. Plus, Fusion is dramatically faster and Fairlight adds immersive 3D audio. DaVinci Resolve 16 is a massive release with hundreds of features customers have asked for!
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
– Windows 10 Update
– 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
– Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
– NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
– RED Rocket-X Driver 220.127.116.11 and Firmware 18.104.22.168 or later
– RED Rocket Driver 22.214.171.124 and Firmware 126.96.36.199 or later