Description: Adobe XD is made for designers like you, by designers like us. It’s the fastest way to design, prototype, and share any user experience, from websites and mobile apps to voice interactions, and more.
- With the help of Adobe XD CC anyone can create frames, high fidelity interactive prototypes and design applications and web sites. Once you will have a prototype, you can import visuals into Visual Studio or IDE of your choice to start creating the final application.
- Go to Prototyping with a click of Design. Combine drawing surfaces with each other to visualize navigation within large apps. Link design elements across the drawing area, B. Cells from repetition screens. Add interactions using visual controls to test and validate the experience.
- Generate weblinks to your designs that you can share with others to get feedback. Or embed it into a web page, For example on Behance. Comments can be attached directly to the prototype or to specific components of your design. You will be notified as soon as a comment has been added. To see your changes, checkers simply need to reload the link in the browser.
- Whether you work with one or hundreds of workspaces, it does not matter: You can rely on the performance of XD. Create any number of designs for different screens and devices within a project. Pan and zoom without jerking or stuttering. Choose a template or define your own drawing area. Copy design elements between drawing faces while the layout is preserved.
- Select an item in your design, Such as a contact list or a photo gallery, and duplicate it as often in the horizontal or vertical direction. All styles and distances are preserved. When you edit the item, the changes are applied to the entire design.