Description: Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude CC — a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
- Processor: Intel® Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later (required)
- RAM: 16 GB of RAM (32 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of GPU VRAM
- Hard disk space: Fast internal SSD (recommended) for app installation and cache – plus provisional space for media
- Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
- Hard drive speed:7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
- GPU: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Other: QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features