Description: Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops – everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time – add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more – all without interrupting your creative flow.
- The instruments and sounds you need to make music…Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music.
- Effects, processing and tweaking…For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) Live has a full range of effects from corrective to creative.
- Work with instruments and effects the way you want to…Live provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices.
- Tools that understand audio, instead of just playing it….Live can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI.
- Software you can play…Live is even more powerful when it’s hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
- Push…An instrument for song creation that fits in your backpack with your laptop.
- Whatever you want it to be…Get a wealth of new devices, and the ability to make your own, with Max for Live – now included in Suite.